Microfibre Cloth 16″ x 16″ Green Singles For Small Jobs
The pros choice!… Microfibre is a fine synthetic fiber that is designed to clean on a microscopic scale. It collects far more dirt and dust by trapping debris in the microfiber’s millions of miniscule edges.
– Use dry for dusting and wet for cleaning jobs
– Time-effective and efficient by significantly diminishing the amount of time needed for particular cleaning tasks
– Environmentally friendly, as it allows for chemical-free cleaning by cleaning nearly any surface with only water
– Preserves surfaces by picking up debris (rather than pushing it) so particles do not have the opportunity to leave scratches
– Increases cleanliness and hygiene able to remove 99% of bacteria while traditional products only remove 30%
– Called ‘Dirt Magnets’, the microfibres rub together creating a static charge increasing its ability to clean by ‘attracting’ dirt