Microfibre Cloths Pink 16″ x 16″ Singles For Small Jobs
The pros choice!… Microfiber is a fine synthetic fiber that is designed to clean on a microscopic scale by collecting far more dirt and dust trapping debris in the microfiber’s millions of minuscule edges.
- Use dry for dusting and wet for cleaning jobs
- Time-effective and efficient by significantly diminishing the amount of time needed for particular cleaning tasks
- Environmentally friendly, as it allows for chemical-free cleaning by cleaning nearly any surface with only water
- Preserves surfaces by picking up debris (rather than pushing it) so particles do not have the opportunity to leave scratches
- Increases cleanliness and hygiene able to remove 99% of bacteria while traditional products only remove 30%
- Called ‘Dirt Magnets’, the micro-fibres rub together creating a static charge increasing its ability to clean by ‘attracting’ dirt